According to the conditions of biomass resources and the characteristics of energy use in various regions, accelerate the promotion of diversified utilization technologies such as biomass gas, power generation, forming fuels and liquid fuels, which are basically mature, have the conditions for industrialization development, or have a certain foundation for industrialization, and promote production Large-scale and industrialized development of material energy will improve the level of cascade comprehensive utilization of biomass energy.
- The orderly development of biomass power generation:
(1) In the development of agricultural and forestry biomass power generation, in the main grain and cotton producing areas with more straw residue resources and larger per capita arable land, the orderly development of straw direct combustion power generation to improve power generation efficiency; in key forest areas and forest products Concentrated processing areas, combined with forestry ecological construction, using forestry three residues and forest product processing residues to develop forestry biomass direct combustion power generation, combined with energy forest planting, building a comprehensive utilization project of forest alcohol and electricity; combined with sand prevention and control, building shrubs Planting bases, develop direct-fired power generation and comprehensive utilization projects of sand-grown shrubs hanging residues; promote direct-fired power generation from bagasse in the main production areas of sugarcane planting and concentrated sugar processing areas. Encourage the combination of biomass power generation with cellulosic ethanol, biodiesel and biochemical industry to realize the cascade utilization of biomass. Encourage the development of biomass combined heat and power to improve energy efficiency. In 2015, the installed capacity of agricultural and forestry biomass power generation reached 8 million kilowatts.
(2) In terms of urban waste-to-energy, select appropriate domestic waste, sewage treatment plant sludge treatment and energy utilization methods in combination with urban ecological environment protection, and promote waste treatment to reduce, resource and harmless. In cities in the central and eastern regions where populations are dense and land resources are tight, domestic waste incineration power generation projects should be rationally deployed. The construction of landfill biogas power generation projects in cities that adopt waste landfill methods to dispose of waste in the western region will vigorously promote the progress of key waste-to-energy equipment and clean combustion technology. In 2015, the installed capacity of municipal solid waste power generation reached 3 million kilowatts.
(3) In terms of biogas power generation, develop distributed biomass gas power generation projects in villages and towns with rich rural biomass resources and densely populated; relying on large-scale livestock and poultry farms, combined with pollution control, build large-scale high-poultry breeding waste biogas power generation Projects; actively promote industrial organic wastewater from papermaking, wine making, printing and dyeing, leather and other industrial organic wastewater and urban domestic sewage treatment biogas power generation projects. In 2015, the installed capacity of biogas power generation reached 2 million kilowatts. The total installed capacity of biomass power generation reaches 13 million kilowatts, and the annual power generation capacity is 78 billion kilowatt hours, which replaces 24.3 million tons of standard coal for petrochemical energy.
- Accelerate the development of non-grain biological liquid fuels
Construct non-grain energy raw materials bases. In areas with more undeveloped wasteland such as saline-alkali land, waste grassland and hillside land, plant energy crop plants such as sweet sorghum, cassava, oil palm, and jatropha in accordance with local natural conditions and characteristics of crop plants. The raw material supply base for non-grain biological liquid fuels. At the end of the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan” period, 2 million hectares of oil-bearing energy forest bases will be built.
Construction of non-grain bio-liquid fuel demonstration projects. During the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan” period, a batch of industrial-scale cellulosic ethanol demonstration projects will be built, and cellulase mass production bases will be built. Break through key equipment and integrated processes, improve the manufacturing capacity of complete sets of equipment, reduce cellulosic ethanol production costs, and improve economy. Standardize and guide the industrialization of biodiesel using waste fats and oils as raw materials, and promote biodiesel and aviation biofuel demonstration projects using woody oil crops as raw materials. In 2015, the annual output of biofuel ethanol reached 4 million tons, and the annual output of biodiesel and aviation biofuels was 1 million tons. Substitute 5 million tons of standard coal for petrochemical energy annually.
We will steadily promote the construction of household biogas, and continue to promote household biogas to provide clean domestic gas in rural areas where the climate is suitable, the population is scattered, and there are households to raise livestock and poultry. Use biogas as the link connecting planting and breeding industries, develop the “three-in-one” and “four-in-one” ecological agriculture model, and improve the comprehensive benefits of household biogas. In 2015, the number of rural biogas users reached 50 million, with an annual output of 19 billion cubic meters of biogas, equivalent to 15 million tons of standard coal.
- Promote the industrialization of biomass briquettes
Biomass briquette fuel has the characteristics of wide range of raw materials, strong scale adaptability, and easy transportation and storage. As a heating fuel, it is an economical and practical way. During the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan” period, the focus will be on the promotion of biomass-fired fuel centralized heating in northern heating areas, combined with urban atmospheric environmental management, vigorously promote the transformation of urban coal-fired boilers into biomass-fired boilers, reduce the amount of coal burning in the city, and expand the scale Biomass briquette fuel market; in rural areas where the population is scattered and the gas pipe network is not suitable, the use of biomass briquette fuel is promoted to solve the energy use for cooking and heating. In 2015, the annual utilization of biomass briquettes reached 10 million tons, correspondingly replacing 5 million tons of standard coal for petrochemical energy.