- Over 40 years active experience in oil and gas exploration and development.
- Proven oil finding ability through the integration of geology, geophysics and
- Background in clastics, carbonates, and fractured resource plays.
- Comprehensive background in 2D and 3D seismic interpretation and seismic modeling.
- Experienced in field development and wellsite operations.
- Proficient with computer well log analysis and workstation software for both seismic and geologic interpretation.
- Extensive experience in screening industry deals for exploration, acquisitions and farm-outs.
- Experienced in risk analysis and evaluation of play and project economics.
- Prepared and participated in investor presentations and road shows.
- Areas of expertise: US Gulf Coast, numerous Rocky Mountain Basins including 3-D plays and fractured shale plays, New Zealand (onshore and offshore), and UK North Sea.
Conoco geologist from 1974-1980, Geologist and consultant for various independent exploration companies between 1980-1990, Partner in TPA developing plays and partnering with industry leaders from 1901-2004, Manager of Geology for Energy Corp. of America
2004-2005, a Principal of Bridge Petroleum later to become Vice President of Bridge Resources Corp.2005-2112, Director Jetex Petroleum Inc. 2112 to present.
University of Houston 9/71 – 12/73 Masters Program – Geology
University of Wisconsin 9/67 – 6/71 Bachelor of Science Degree – Geology
Active Member AAPG
Active Member RMAG